SUBTITLES problem with Alchemy/Barco DP2K-10S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Carsten Kurz View Post
    Juan - do you have access to MyBarco for software updates, docs, etc.?
    Hello Carsten.
    No, we don’t have access to MY BARCO

thanks a lot!!

Comment

Originally posted by Juan Jose Garcia Calvo
      this TÍ tool to check the certificate maybe is the software we used for the upgrade?
      If you used Barco Communicator to upgrade the TI, then no. There is an app, similar to the ICP and Enigma Control Program for Series 2, that lets you communicate with the TI board directly, bypassing the rest of the projector. That is what you need to check (and if necessary, restore) its TLS certificate.

Comment

Hello. There is a light at the end of tunnel.

CINIONIC send me a bulletin InfoT1047 about this know issue. I need to download from MY BARCO this:

“The software tool can be downloaded for free from Barco’s Partnerzone, (URL:
        https://my.barco.com). Registration is necessary.
        Browse to your projector type and download Patch to recover certificate and TLS session
        (Barco order number R33900102).
        Unzip in a separate directory.”

Our projector is DP3000. Anyone can download it and send it to us?

We have the APP to do it. It came with the TI upgrade package.

Thanks everybody!!!
        Last edited by Juan Jose Garcia Calvo; 09-29-2021, 09:10 AM.

Comment

Sorry. Our email is:

info "atsymbol" cineavenida "dotsymbol" net

Thanks!!

Comment

I've used the recovery tool once. It worked for me. If I remember correctly it performs an update to a special FW and then re-update the latest firmware again. Takes a little bit but it should work.

Comment

I've emailed Juan with the recovery tool zip. It wouldn't let me attach it to a post here - file is too big.

Comment

Juan - please check your email server. The message and file I sent you bounced:

Server at cineavenida.com (192.0.78.25) returned '400 4.4.7 Message delayed'
                9/30/2021 5:10:49 AM - Server at cineavenida.com (192.0.78.25) returned '451 4.4.397 Error communicating with target host. -> 421 4.2.1 Unable to connect -> SocketTimedout: Socket error code 10060'

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Enticknap View Post
                  Juan - please check your email server. The message and file I sent you bounced:
                  Jejeje: you wrote “.com” instead “.net”
                  But don’t worry: this morning CINIONIC people sent us the needed recovery tool for the DP3000 and we recover the TI DLP card TSL certificate.

Now our QUBE and DP3000 are connected at the first try, and our DP3000 shows subtitles without problems.

As usually, we can’t be 100% happy: now our server QXPD don’t boot correctly at the first try of the day (QXPD runs under windows 7 embedded) ??. The server starts but no application can run, nor explorer (mama), nor communicator, nor CMD, you only can browse folders, Then we reset it from the panel button and then boot correctly. This is a new question for a Windows forum ?

Thanks for your help!!!
                  thanks to this forum we have been directed to the correct solution.

Regards from Spain.

Comment

Oh bugger, sorry. Sent to the correct address now. Someone must have cineavenida.com, because the DNS lookup resolved the name. The server on the other end probably doesn't handle email.

Comment

• Avenida Joaquim Lopes Águila, 416 - Centro - Leme - São Paulo (SP) - Brasil (BR) - Rodovia Anhanguera, km 188
                      Different country, different language... entirely different continent.

Comment

Working...
                      X