Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have There Been Any Preview Screenings Of Moonfall yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mark Gulbrandsen View Post
    Perhaps it should be billed as a comedy???
    It's a Roland Emmerich disaster movie, which is synonymous with "comedy" as far as I go. I laughed at the implausibility of the thing but I can't help but respect Emmerich's dedication to the thing that made him famous. He's a lot like current gen Michael Bay in that it's really hard to tell if he's completely lost his mind or if he's completely in on the joke.

Comment

Hard to believe he can still get financing to make these wastes of time...

Comment

Originally posted by Randy Stankey View Post
        When I worked at Mercyhurst, the girls who majored in Dance also had to work as stage hands when they weren't actually on stage.
        One of the tasks is to mop the entire dance surface with ammonia and hot water before every performance and rehearsal.

So, there's this skinny, little blonde dancer...you know the stereotype...swinging a mop, back and forth across the floor with one hand.

I walk on-stage, take one look at her struggling with the mop and I bust out laughing... "You look like Eva Gabor!"

[Blank Stare] "Who's Eva Gabor?"

"Za Za Gabor's twin sister."

"Who's that?"

"Paris Hilton's aunt!"

That whole exchange reminds me of Za Za's infamous cop-slapping case where she said she wouldn't survive in prison...something to the effect that "I am afraid of all zose lesssbeians."
        Last edited by Tony Bandiera Jr; 02-15-2022, 11:32 AM. Reason: Fix Za Za's quote

Comment

Of course! Prison is where they keep the lesbians! Right?

Comment

Wasn't it the Kentucky Fried Movie where after a guy was told, "Don't talk to that girl, she's a lesbian", he immediately ran up to her and said, "Hi honey, what part of Lesbee are you from?"

Comment

If you are from the Greek island of Lesbos you are a... Lesbosian!

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Gulbrandsen View Post
                Hard to believe he can still get financing to make these wastes of time...
                Warner Brothers keeps tossing big money at the Wachowski's. When was the last time that worked out well?

Comment

Well our week #2 of Moonfall has outgrossed week 1 by $30 as of today. Who'da thunk that would happen?

But, it's still a slow week followed by a slightly less slow week.

Comment

Working...
                  X