Civil War Non Imax Ratio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civil War Non Imax Ratio

Dear Members, Do you know which is the recently released movie "Civil War" Non IMAX Print Ratio Flat Or Scope, Thanks in Advance..

It's Flat.

Comment

Yep, Flat (1.85)

Screenshot_2024-04-15-01-39-36-699_com.microsoft.office.outlook-edit.jpg

Comment

Not that additional confirmation is needed. But confirming FLAT 1.85:1.

I did a premiere of it at SXSW. Director turned it up to 7.3 on our freshly dolby tech tuned 7.1 room.

Be prepared for volume level complaints! It is a visceral realistic "embedded war journalism" type sound design. Amazing sound design actually... but perhaps a bit much for many audience goers.

Comment

I saw it in IMAX at the AMC Lincoln Square in NYC. It was not too loud IMO. (The trailers were too loud, as usual).

Comment

Is that test tone surround sweep actually supposed to be there at the start? Sounds ridiculous.

Comment

I've got that lovely static at the start too so I guess it's supposed to be there.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Benn View Post
                Is that test tone surround sweep actually supposed to be there at the start? Sounds ridiculous.
                Yep. Had both the studio and director present for mine, supposed to be there.

Also agree it's ridiculous... silent start would have been better.

Comment

Working...
                X