NEC/Doremi DCP2k4 Logs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEC/Doremi DCP2k4 Logs

Can anyone tell me how I can pull the logs from the doremi to show when it was last rebooted? And how I pull the logs from the projectors to show errors etc.

on doremi the linux "uptime" command may work from a terminal as a non-privledged user. Not in front of mine atm to confirm.

Someone else will have to chime in on the NEC projector log steps.

Comment

Doremi local screen or VNC you go to diagnostics and there's a report button. It will save to the /doremi/tmp folder or you can put a FAT32 USB stick in a port and save it there. The result is a .tgz archive with a bunch of log files. Sorry but I don't know which one to look in. If you send it to loganalyzer.dolbycustomer.com you get a report that does include uptime in "date and time". In the webGUI it is a bit different but it saves on your PC.
      NEC I don't know if it reports uptime. From the panel (logged in with the passcode I think) you can save a log package to a USB stick - that is a text file with a lot of information. If you want to send it to Sharp/NEC support for their inspection for problems it has to be 2 year logs and not edited at all.

Comment

Working...
      X