Help finding Studio Contact for MGM/Amazon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help finding Studio Contact for MGM/Amazon

We have been trying every contact email and phone number we can for MGM/Amazon. We book our own movies and have never had an issue getting a hold of a movie company. If anyone can help us with a contact name, phone and/pr email. We are located in Central Illinois. thank you in advance. Cheryl

Don't know about getting a hold of them, but I do remember servicing your theater and the nearby Gibson City Drive in way back in the 1980's.

Also, using a good Booker usually more than pays for itself. I always referred customers to Clark Film Buying in Bozeman, MT. He books thousands of screens and always seems to get his customers better deals and more flexibility on films.

Since 1994, Clark Film Buying has been partnered with movie theaters of all sizes across the United States. Our team of dedicated film buyers has helped theater exhibitors find, negotiate, and book the content needed to succeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Gulbrandsen View Post
      Don't know about getting a hold of them, but I do remember servicing your theater and the nearby Gibson City Drive in way back in the 1980's.

Also, using a good Booker usually more than pays for itself. I always referred customers to Clark Film Buying in Bozeman, MT. He books thousands of screens and always seems to get his customers better deals and more flexibility on films.
      Thank you Mark. We have had many bookers since owning the theater and have found none really work well for us. We have been booking our own movies since last year and have had no issues and have actually been well received by all the film companies.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheryl LIzzio View Post

Thank you Mark. We have had many bookers since owning the theater and have found none really work well for us. We have been booking our own movies since last year and have had no issues and have actually been well received by all the film companies.
        Sorry if this comes off as snarky, that is not my intention, but.....

Listen to Mark, contact Clark and they can best assist you. There is a 2,000% chance they will have the contact info you need, and a 3,000% chance that they will get a better deal with MGM/Amazon than you will.

Self-booking is so rare in this industry, that's why Clark is in business. I used to work with an established institutional film program and even they used a booking company for ALL of their films, with the rare exceptions of films that a filmmaker self-distributed (and they brought their personal prints/dvds with them.)

I don't know what issues you've had in the past, and why "none (have) really work(ed) well for us (you)", but in the current state of the industry, you would be very wise to use a booker.

Comment

bresnick@mgm.com

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Bandiera Jr View Post

Sorry if this comes off as snarky, that is not my intention, but.....

Listen to Mark, contact Clark and they can best assist you. There is a 2,000% chance they will have the contact info you need, and a 3,000% chance that they will get a better deal with MGM/Amazon than you will.

Self-booking is so rare in this industry, that's why Clark is in business. I used to work with an established institutional film program and even they used a booking company for ALL of their films, with the rare exceptions of films that a filmmaker self-distributed (and they brought their personal prints/dvds with them.)

I don't know what issues you've had in the past, and why "none (have) really work(ed) well for us (you)", but in the current state of the industry, you would be very wise to use a booker.
            Tony
            Thanks for the info, but we prefer booking ourselves. In fact it has been pretty awesome. We have great contacts with the movie companies, they are very open to us and we have had absolutely no issues bookings movies. In fact a couple of them actually reach out to us all the time with new releases and just to talk and see how our theater is going. Unfortunately mgm films are not one we booked much with and with the merger we just
            don't have a contract.

Comment

bresnick@mgm.com

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Ezra View Post
                Thanks Bob. Appreciate your giving us that

Comment

Working...
                X