Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christie CP2220 - Screen flashing red

Hello Friends,
    I'm in a bit of a puzzle: yesterday our Christie CP2220 started flashing red during projections (during playback from IMS2000, test patterns and with lamp on with no content being displayed).
    For me it looks like a problem with ICP, I've tried rebooting the projector and resitting ICP and PIB, but the issue still occurs.
    There are no errors related to that on TPC, every ledy Indicator looks as usual on ICP and PIB
    Could you advise if there is anything else that I could try?

We currently have one auditorium with CP2215 that is temporarily not used due to HVAC issues, so I was just thinking: can I swap ICP's between those two?
    I assume that I'd need to first backup both via TPC and then restore everything after the swap, or just "ICP files"?

Thank you in advance for any help!
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 2 photos.

You should reaseat also the LEQD board (and clean contacts)

Comment

Hello Maciej,
      I agree with Elia, as I have had this before. A reseat of the LEQD board will restore operation.

Cheers Fraser

Comment

I highly reccomend using Caig Laboratories De-Oxit contact conditioners. If you can't get it locally, you can order it from Amazon.

Industry Leaders are Our Best Advocates! Product Tips and Tricks Intermittent cell phone resolved with DeoxIT Tight-fitting RCA Audio/Video Interconnect Cab ...

Comment

Yep, LEQD board. Had this a few times on different projectors. Also, like Mark said, DE-OXIT is great!!!

Comment

Hey guys!
            Thank you all for the input and sharing your knowledge!
            Reseating and cleaning the contacts of LEQD worked! I'll definitely get DE-OXIT (sadly, Amazon estimates delivery to me in two weeks)

Comment

Reseating the ICP can also help with this issue.

Comment

The ICP and the LEQD are the end points of that connection so either are suspect.

Comment

Working...
                X