Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digital Cinema Communicator for NEC NC1202L + NC1402L

I am looking for the Digital Cinema Communicator for NEC NC1202L + NC1402L
    Anyone has a link or can send it? Thanks in advance!

Primary source should be your integrator...

But, have you tried this one already?

It's publicly listed and can be easily found via Google, so I guess I'm free to link to it in this forum.

PS: Use at your own risk.

Comment

tried that from this site, but that is not compatible with the NC1202L. So apparently they make versions of each / a group of models. Integrator is not supplying this unfortunately.

Comment

Yeah, NEC is known for their somewhat inconsistent software stack support, you usually need a different version of DCC depending on "Series" and "Model". Have you tried the "Standard/Xenon Series 2" DCC already?

If the machine is still under waranty and the integrator isn't helping, in some cases, contacting NEC directly MAY help if nobody else around here can supply a working version.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris de Zeeuw View Post
          tried that from this site, but that is not compatible with the NC1202L. So apparently they make versions of each / a group of models. Integrator is not supplying this unfortunately.

Yea, you need the Laser Specific Control Software. There is no Laser stuff in standard DCC...

Comment

The normal S2 DCC will talk with "modern" projectors just not with full functionality. I have not tried the NC1202L yet but it does on the 1201L and and the 3541L. The late-model S2 software (it looks and feels different with bubble-buttons, naturally, is well versed with the later projectors. NEC also updates DCC as new models come out and, technically whenever firmware is updated since it is also the certificate reader.

The source for the software should be NEC and an approved integrator.

Comment

Working...
            X