Dobby CP750 Service Bulletin No. 262

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dobby CP750 Service Bulletin No. 262

I have been searching, without luck, for Dolby SB 262 related to the CP750 power supply varistor issue. Can someone please supply a copy or a link? Thank you.

Paul Finn

I sent you a PM which may be of some help 2U-
    The short version is that Dolby recommends replacing the part with a HITANO VCR10D471KABJ.
    Hitano Enterprises is a Taiwanese manufacturer, and it's unclear if they sell in single quantities or
    only in bulk. If you go to their website and do a search using that part number, it will give you the
    complete specifications, as well as link to a PDF Data Sheet and you may be able to find
    another varistor with similar properties. I believe you also have to change to slightly larger 2A fuse.
    Have Fun & Good Luck - Send me a PM for more info.

Their part # search page is : https://www.hitano.com.tw/product-search/
    Last edited by Jim Cassedy; 09-19-2023, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Hitano will not sell individual units to you, only bulk.

But those High-Volgate Varistors come with some budgetted tollerance of 10 to 20%. Any similar varistor, a sub $1 ticket item, should do the trick.

Comment

I just tried to upload them (262 and 265, about "level drop disease"), but they exceed the space limit for a post attachment - sorry. If Jim didn't already get them to you, feel free to send me a PM with your email address in it, and I'll email them as attachments to you.

Comment

Thank you all for the assistance. Mr. Cassedy found the bulletins. . . . .Paul Finn

Comment

Working...
          X