Two intervals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two intervals

Hi we have a barco dp2k6e projector and I want to add two different intervals on a movie how can I do that? I can add two intervals but they are the same I want different trailers to play on each one

Have you read the Barco Commander manual pages about insert show operations?

Comment

No where can I find this? I can’t find it on barcos website

Comment

Kostas, you haven't specified whether it's an Alchemy involved or there is another screen server connected. Though, I haven't ever seen a 6E with anything but Alchemy.
        I haven't tried this, having two intervals on one CPL on an Alchemy, and it can as well be different, depending on whether you make the SPL from a TMS or on Alchemy itself, but from what I know I can tell you this:
        The Intermission (user) cue, that you put where on the CPL you want to have intermission, is revoking a specific playlist (SPL) that is described in the cue.
        Therefore, if you want to have two of them, different on content, you need to make two interval SPLs and have one (user) cue for each of them.
        Something like "Intermission_A_Flat" and "Intermission_B_Flat", with the corresponding cues.

Comment

Thank you for your reply I managed to find the instructions and made the cue needed for the second interval

Comment

Working...
          X