Barco Dp 2000 sofware version update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barco Dp 2000 sofware version update

Hello good morning. Does anyone know if I have the latest software on my DP 2000 vessel? If not, could someone share the update files with me? Thank you.

image.png

I am having this error occasionally the lamp goes off, I already changed the lpsu and it persists...

​:- "lamp power supplies - lamp is on, but at least one lamp power supply is off"

I doubt a software update will resolve your LPS problem. It is literally telling one of the LPS units has failed, or the mains power supply to that LPS has failed.

Comment

anyways yes, you do have the latest version.

Comment

Originally posted by Pete Naples View Post
        I doubt a software update will resolve your LPS problem. It is literally telling one of the LPS units has failed, or the mains power supply to that LPS has failed.

hello, thanks for your answer, I have exchanged the lpsu with a machine that works without problem and does not throw any error on the other !

Comment

it's been a while but there is some sort of network communication between the controller and the LPS and if not mistaken those are daisy chained. If ONE LPS is marked as good, in my opinion this means this connection works. So I would check the physical wires at the LPS. Also, the LPS have status LEDs, do you see anything changing when you get the error message? The service manual should tell you exactly the meaning of the LEDs and the flashing.

Comment

Hi Torres
            1.4.82 is obviously the latest version, and this issue cannot be caused by the version, as it has not been updated for a long time.
            You can try checking the flashing frequency of the LPS indicator light. Fast flashing basically requires replacing the LPS, while slower flashing usually does not damage the LPS.​

Comment

the service manual should have a good description of what the flashes are. It might be helpful to see what happens when the software reports an issue.

Comment

hi, i worked at barco s turkey distributor company this error has nothing to do with the update LPS or lamp ignition unit , In such cases, we replace the lamp and test it.

Comment

Working...
                X