Playlist Software for Drive-In Theatre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Monte Fullmer View Post
    Besides, we members here on F-T don't support and give advice on doing something illegal.
    Seems like you've been here for a while with your one post .

Comment

Originally posted by Jake Sinn View Post

Seems like you've been here for a while with your one post .
      Yeah, according to the Forum Archive he's been around here since 2004. But yeah, keep on making friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Marcel Birgelen View Post

Yeah, according to the Forum Archive he's been around here since 2004. But yeah, keep on making friends.
        That was his first post on the new forum, which was created months ago.

Comment

I'll second what Tim said. You need to find a home video forum. You will get more appropriate help at one of them. I;ve been here since the beginning by the way. I think 1999ish...

Comment

Jake, for the record, this is a professional forum for cinema industry professionals. If you will be upfront with everyone here, I think you will be pleased with the responses you get. But when you don't identify where you come from, what real movie theater you are associated with, are talking about running movies you have downloaded off of the internet (possibly pirate sites), using consumer projection equipment and insisting on using only "free" software, you come off as someone who is quite possibly about to break the law and/or about to give real drive-in cinemas a bad reputation since your presentation by the mere technical definition will not be up to par.

So when you wonder why people are questioning you, that's why. How about your next post be an explanation with details of who you are and what it is you are trying to do? You will get much farther that way unless you are going to be breaking the law...and by breaking the law, I mean you may not even REALIZE you are about to break the law, but the people here could certainly help keep you out of legal troubles if you are about to step in that quicksand.

If you can't respect the community here and be upfront with details, then you should just not return. I, like the others here, have better things to do.

Comment

Working...
            X