3D Ghosting Issue Movie Transformer 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3D Ghosting Issue Movie Transformer 7

Halo all , we are facing 3D Issue on Movie "Transformer 7" ,Left right Robot scenes ghosting images in our Normal passive 3D and Real D screens ,Any one facing the same issue.

Regards
    ShibuPaul​

Can you test some other content? Do you have test charts from RealD to evaluate the ghosting on the system?

Comment

Same screens "FAST X" , "Little mermaid" running without any ghostings.

Comment

Have you tried making a playlist by hand and putting a working 3D trailer before the feature?

Comment

Remember that RealD WILL show some ghosting on high contrast scenes. There is no ghostbusting that can remove that. I've only watched a few moments of Transformers so I cannot say but I'm wondering if it's just very contrasty (after all it's a Bay's production) and it just shines a light to the 3D system limitations?

Comment

Have you tried making a playlist by hand and putting a working 3D trailer before the feature?

Yes ,we added few 3D Trailers and Real D 3D Logo before the feature , created via TMS.

Comment

Haven't seen this thing in 3D yet, not a particular high demand for 3D around here either. But it may be worthwhile to know what servers you're using.
              Like Marco indicated, the L/R separation of passive systems isn't anything near perfect, so if there are heavy negative parallax scenes with lots of contrast and Bayhem on-screen, this will always result in some ghosting.

Comment

Put the 3D glasses on your eyes backwards and look at the screen. If the problem is resolved, specify the projector make and model.

Comment

What server are you using and have you ensured that it is applying some form of ghostbusting?

Comment

Checked with Doremi,IMS3000,GDC SR1000 All same, i think issue in cotents.

Comment

And you are applying ghostbusting on the servers, specifically or are you presuming that they apply it automatically? They don't. For the Doremi/IMS, There should be a "Real-D EQ" in Device Manager enabled. For GDC, in playback configurations, you have to enable Real-D deghosting (it is a licensed feature). In short, out of the box, none of the servers will deghost Real-D but they are all capable, if properly configured.

Comment

what Steve says. Unfortunately it's very common for the proper ghostbusting configuration to be forgotten when the system is installed.

Comment

Working...
                        X