Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christie S3 Marriage Password

Hello friends.

Does anyone have the Marriage Password for Christie S3?

Unfortunately my notes were lost on the flight and I have not been able to recover them.

I'm affraid that you're going to need to contact Christie Technical Support for that one.

Comment

The only marriage password I'm aware of is: "I Do! "

Comment

Luis: this forum has a policy of not publishing access codes and passwords, even factory default ones. This is partly to respect the wishes of equipment manufacturers: there is a reason why these passwords are not published in the product manuals or on the manufacturers' websites, and why you have to attend their training classes or ask their support desks. That reason is that with these passwords, someone who does not fully understand what they are doing can change settings such that equipment doesn't work as it should, or even cause physical damage. Support desk techs, therefore, will want to satisfy themselves that you're not going to cause that sort of problem before giving you the password. If it were published on an unrestricted web page and easily accessible via Google, that safety net would be lost.

Comment

I thank everyone for their participation, I was finally able to recover my notes and I have been able to perform the Marriage of my Christie S3.

Comment

Originally posted by Luis Garcia View Post
            I thank everyone for their participation, I was finally able to recover my notes and I have been able to perform the Marriage of my Christie S3.
            Welcome to the forum anyways.

If you have any non-password related questions, most answers around here will probably be more helpful.

Like Leo indicated, there are reasons to keep those things from becoming general knowledge.

Comment

Working...
            X