Dune: Part Two trailer - help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dune: Part Two trailer - help!

For theaters that still rely upon drive shipments, they're sending this separate from the TrailMix on a USB. Unfortunately, ours hasn't made it and I'm not seeing any tracking in Deluxe One. We open GOTGv3 tomorrow, and I'd very much like to run a true DCP of this preview. (I have a DCP converted from the ProRes ready to go, but it only has 2.0 audio.)

I'd appreciate any help with getting the DCP! (Note that we're running the FLAT version of GOTGv3.)

I don't have the DCP to share but if you have access to at least 100 Mbps internet service at your theater, I would highly recommend you look into broadband delivery from Deluxe or DCDC; or satellite delivery from DCDC which now will sign up single screens. Both are no cost upfront and reduced fees for each feature you are booked for ($25 for Deluxe and $15 for DCDC, reduced from $40 for hard drive deliveries) and they deliver Trailmix for free.

Hard drive deliveries aren't necessary as of about 12 months ago. I know this doesn't help you today but it will in the near future if you convert sooner than later. It's super easy for both options.

Comment

Update: turns out this was on the TrailMix drive, but completely unlisted on their information PDF. D'oh!

Darin: the internet at our theater is awful. But I've received the sales pitch from both entities. Will look into it when the time is right.

Comment

I don't know your address but if you're in a city, you should have access to cable or fiber that would offer at least 100 Mbps up to a Gig. Or T-mobile, Verizon may offer 5G service that typically runs 100-300 Mbps download too.

If you provide me the address or name of your theater, I can see what's available at your location as I run a Wireless ISP in MN so I'm pretty good at scoping out the options. Starlink is an option too if a wireline option isn't available but isn't as reliable.

Comment

Working...
        X