Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A/V Company Recommendations

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for any recommendations you may have of A/V equipment/installation companies. We are looking to upgrade our theater equipment (DCI 4K Laser, 7.1 speakers, new amps, and Dolby CaptiView/ALD devices). I've reached out to Boston Light & Sound, and another company in Dallas. Just curious if anyone knew of any others you might recommend!

Thanks everyone,
    Griffen Birdsong

SInce none of those companies are exactly "local" to you, you might also check with Moving Image Technologies Co. They are located out here in Southern California, but I believe they do sell and service nationally, and I've heard they have a tech stationed somewhere in the southeast, so that's one other option for you to contact.

Comment

Call Roger with Heartland. I know he would be willing to discuss with you.

Comment

We (MiT) could certainly put you in touch with someone closer to you. The overheads in having us come out to do your install (flights, hotels, etc.) would be something you'd want to avoid if possible, I guess. One recommendation I would have would be Chase Taylor - chase {at} soundvision.tech - out of Troy, AL, which is about 500 miles from you. It would still be an OOT gig for him, but likely less pricey than having us come all the way from from SoCal. Feel free to PM me if you'd like a phone number. If you'd like a quote directly from us, feel free to email sales {at} movingimagetech.com.

Comment

There is Cinema Equipment and Magna Tech in the Miami area. Either has a lot of experience and staff.

Comment

Working...
          X