No announcement yet.

Doremi DCP-2k4 for home theater?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have not looked at the JSD-80 in quite a while, but I believe you should set the Doremi to use a raw TCP interface and talk to the JSD-80 on port 10001. You should probably put \w before and after the command so the connection is not dropped before the JSD-80 has a chance to interpret it. A list of commands are at http://ftp.uslinc.com/Products/JSD-8...onCommands.pdf .

Good luck!

Harold

Comment

Alright I am having a bit of trouble with setting up a command. For example I’m trying to set the processor to non sync (button 6) I created a macro with the label non sync under the device name of my processor and the message type as text. So now, what is the syntax for getting the Doremi to set the input to the non sync input?Programming is not my forte so this stuff confuses me sometimes. Thanks

Comment

Again, it's been a while, but you should be able to send the following string to port 10001:

\wbutton 6\r\w

Harold

Comment

For JSD60, its more like..

jsd60.sys.input_mode\t2\r\n
          for button 2, \t being a tab and \r\n, return and line feed.

jsd60.sys.fader\t400\r\n set volume 4.0

change jsd60 to jsd80 in the string for the jsd80. But from memory it may not matter.

Comment

Thanks James! The JSD-60 and JSD-80 commands are substantially different. For the JSD-80, see http://ftp.uslinc.com/Products/JSD-8...onCommands.pdf . Of note on Doremi, a \w before and after the command help. The command should be terminated with \r .

Harold

Comment

Yep that was it. Thank you so much!

Comment

What is the output resolution of one of the HD-SDI outputs set in 3D mode? Is it locked at 2k? I got my converter today and all I see on my display is static. Audio works. I’m assuming that the signal going in is to high a resolution for the converter to understand.

Comment

It is always 2048/1080. The converter will probably not have problems with this, but the display may. Unless there is active link encryption, which I suspect is the problem you see.

Comment

Working...
                  X