Clear All

• Icmp issues

Hello Guys

I need someone to help me out in fixing this ICMP issues
    i got pink picture while playing my show and the error msg below

5680 ICMP system status failed
    10034 Formatter - green satellite configuration error
    10035 Formatter - green satellite sri link error

Have restarted the projector and also clean the ICMP but the issue still persist.

who can help me out please?

Your Green formatter seems to have an issue. If you remove GREEN from a picture you have RED and BLUE which will together make Magenta

You didn't mention what projector you have but you will need a technician to re-seat cables and boards. And you might need a new Engine/Cables/ICP unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by Marco Giustini View Post
      Your Green formatter seems to have an issue. If you remove GREEN from a picture you have RED and BLUE which will together make Magenta

You didn't mention what projector you have but you will need a technician to re-seat cables and boards. And you might need a new Engine/Cables/ICP unfortunately.
      Its BARCO projector DP2K-10SLP

Comment

Haven't been playing with Barco's for a while and that was before then. I do not know why the ICMP is not communicating (any chance it's an ICMP-X which integrates an ICP?) but your issue is at the formatter/cables/backplane.

As I said before, your technician can try re-seating everything, then you can start swapping the cables of the green formatter with a different colour to see whether the issue follows the formatter or the source.

If you're lucky, you;ll fix with that. If not, you'll need a new engine/cables/ICP/ICMP-X/Backplane.

Comment

But i inserted another ICMP server into the projector and its working perfectly, could it be that the ICMP is having issues?

Comment

Sometimes issues like this are only solved after repeated reseats/contact cleaning of the ICMP.

Comment

Originally posted by Odunayo Adefarakan View Post
              But i inserted another ICMP server into the projector and its working perfectly, could it be that the ICMP is having issues?
              Which version of the software are you using?

I have a projector that shows the same errors when installing ICMPs with a version higher than 1.4.3.7. But if I install ICMP-X into it with the latest version of the software, then there are no errors.
              I thought it was a software bug (projector or ICMP), that's what barco answered me about it:

ICMP is old hardware based on old ICP from TI. During update the old ICMP (ICP) collecting data from DMD formaters regarding model , resolution for example and others. If all data is not correct the ICMP (ICP) can not to be fully updated.
              ICMP- X this is new Barco hardware ( not old TI ICP on board) so the requairments during ICMP update are different and the update ICMP-X with malfunctioning DMD formatter is possible and working fine
              Last edited by Nikita Oksenchuk; 12-21-2022, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Edit: apologies, I am confusing things here. Of course the ICMP (regardless of the version) is replacing the ICP so yes it could be the issue. See what Nikita says about firmware.

Did it work before or did it stop working during an update?
                Last edited by Marco Giustini; 12-21-2022, 03:59 PM.

Comment

So maybe try the ICP recovery script if this is an old school ICMP?

Comment

Thanks to everyone,

Have found a solution to the issue.. I open the projector and located the green satellite cable, i unplugged it then clean the port then plugged it back.

then everything started working perfectly..

Comment

Working...
                    X