Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DCP is locked, but movie is playing

Hey guys,

Recently had an IMB issue on NEC3200S and replaced my hardware to IMS3000. I ingested the new keys but according to the display the DCP remains locked. However, I am able to play the movie normally.

IMG-841fdd3acaecb21e80a3d1d827fbb490-V.jpgIMG-016e0524570c39571c25008b2f47ac3a-V.jpg

Does anyone know what is up? I really dont want this stopping in the middle of a screening.
    Attached Files

Try hitting refresh on the cinelister editor screen. According to the playlist window in the playback section on cinelister there is a valid key because you have a green dot to the left of the title.

Comment

A number of months ago, it has been reported here (Dave?) that some doremi IMSs were mistakenly reporting KDMs as non valid.
      A bug that had to do with time settings etc. Could it be that, inherited to the new generation?
      That thing aside, a screening that has started with the KDM valid at the time, won't stop because of it (the KDM) reaching its end time.
      If things were ideal, you could have a KDM valid only for the first two minutes of your screenings. If nothing interrupts the screening, it will play the whole movie.
      Except if the movie is longer than six hours or so...

Comment

Also, depending on time of day once you start a valid movie, if the key expires during the show it still plays out.

Comment

Did you tried to clean the browser cache?

Comment

To me this looks like an ordinary bug. I think you should report this to Dolby, so they can have a look at it and fix it in a future update.

Comment

Working...
            X