Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who on here has installed GDC Build 306?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who on here has installed GDC Build 306?

I have to update three tomorrow, and I was wondering if anyone has had the update fry the media block, or have any other issues? They have to be at build 306 in order for GDC to update the certificate in each one...

Thanks, Mark

What hardware is this for?

We have the SR-1000 and the latest was Build 88 when I checked last. I assume each generation of hardware has different firmware.

Comment

I don't have any on build 306 but I've done the certificate on build 300 and there no issues on any of them. I have had GDC mediablocks crash on updates (either 1 or 2) so that is a risk but it isn't tied to a particular build, it is just a risk one takes on updates.

Comment

Luckily, no meedia blocks have failed for me, except for before GDC knew about the life span of the certificate batteries. I had one SX-2001 and one SX-3000 fail. The SX-3000 failed at 3 years and 4 days,?. Going to update three SX-2001's to 306 in a little while...

Comment

It's a small update, Reboot takes longer than the install...

Comment

Mark, I've brought a couple dozen SX-2001A and SX-2000A servers up to 8.01-build306 from other recent builds. No installation issues to speak of and no media block failures in the subsequent weeks.

Comment

All is well... Just awaiting the certificates. GDC said that will take a while., but there is 6 months before they expire.

Comment

All went well. Updated the certificates this afternoon...

Comment

Working...
                X