Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I find the .pem file for a GDC SR-1000 server

Hello, all,

This is a situation new to me. This weekend, there will be a Serbian Film Festival. At least one of the movies requires a .pem file to make a valid KDM. They insist that the information we have sent to EVERYBODY else from the basic Digital Readiness Form (including the several movies from Poland we have shown over the years) will not be sufficient. How do I find this particular file and how do I send it to them? I suppose that I should also include the same for Doremi DCP-2000 and Dolby IMS-2000 for future reference.

Thank you.

Email certs {at} gdc-tech.com. Include the serial number of the SR-1000, the name and address of the theater, and a contact name, phone number, and email address. If you don't include the extra info, they will reply asking you for it. After that, they tend to reply with the file in anything from a couple of hours to a couple of days.

For the DCP2000 and IMS2000, you can download them from Dolby's FTP site, but you have to be registered on dolbycustomer.com to be allowed access to it. If you're not, email cinemasupport {at} dolby.com with the media block serial numbers (six digits beginning with 2 or 3), and they should reply with the certs.

Comment

Thank you very much.

Comment

Registration on dolby customer is not necessary to access Doremi and Dolby certificates/pem files. Access is completely free.

http://www.dolbycustomer.com/cinema/Certificates

You can also extract your Doremis server certs from a detailed report you may generate on a USB stick and unpack on a desktop machine. The certs are included in drmreport->doremi->etc->certs->mine->cert.sha256.pem . Maybe a faster option if there is no (public) internet access on site, or if you already have a detailed report stored somewhere. You can copy/paste them into this page for a quick check:

https://www.sslshopper.com/certificate-decoder.html
        Last edited by Carsten Kurz; 12-01-2021, 07:19 PM.

Comment

And another thank you.

Comment

Working...
          X