Communicator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Communicator

Can someone please send me a link for NEC Communicator for my series 1 NEC NC1600 Projector. The version that I tried today may have been to new to work with my old NEC projector. Thanks for any help. Its been awhile since I have been on here!

Email cinema.support {at} sharpnec-displays,com, and they'd be happy to. The final version of the Series 1 DCC was 2.0.1.0, if I remember correctly.

Comment

NEC S1 NEC Communicator DCC S1 2.1.0.0

http://www.mediafire.com/file/cqxoiq...1.0.0.zip/file

Comment

Thanks guys for the help. I am trying to realign my bulb. Do I do this in the service tab and if so. what are the passwords to get into those tabs. Thanks

Comment

Yes, service login (through mode button). Then alignment is under one of the new tabs that appear but I don't know which one offhand. You get a number to try and maximise. The number is from a light sensor, and isn't calibrated to anything - two projectors getting the same lumen output won't have the same number.
          Sharing passwords in this public forum is prohibited. I can give it to you in a PM but not here. Note that this is the same password that is used to clear tamper errors, if you have that one you're all good to go.

Comment

Thanks Dave for the help!

Comment

Working...
            X