IMS 3000 Jump to Time in Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMS 3000 Jump to Time in Show

I just had an IMS 3000 installed. I didn't get much training on it and have only found an online manual copyrighted 2017...

I can't figure out how to jump to a timecode during the show. On my old DSS220 I could specify an exact time to jump to. Here I don't see anything obvious like that. I've overlooked several things so far because I was looking for "like the old way" and I have a feeling this is something like that.

What's the secret?
    Last edited by Alex Shultz; 09-23-2021, 09:28 PM. Reason: clarified manual date

It's really easy, just click on the time on the left of the playback window (not on "remaining 00:xx:xx), when a clip is playing.
    A jump to timecode pop-up window will appear, and you can set up the desired time.

Comment

Timecode to click on (if I remember correctly, this will only work when playback is paused; if you click on it when it's actually rolling, nothing will happen):

IMS3000_jumptotimecode_1.JPG

You can only move within the loaded CPL if you click on the timecode indicated: click on the one above and you can move throughout the SPL.

Then enter the timecode point you wish to jump to (hours : minutes : seconds : frames):

IMS3000_jumptotimecode_2.JPG

Comment

Thanks for the help. It works ... and only when paused.

Comment

Working...
        X