Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LVPS Problems on Solaria One+

Hi,

We had some LVPS problems recently on many Solaria One+ projectors. Sadly there is a stock shortage from Christie it seems. Or in general because of covid crisis perhaps.

Most of the manufacturers having hard time supplying spare parts, giving ridiculous lead times.

Solaria One+ using XP Power 300W, which can be found on the internet but since i didn't get my hands on it to test it i cannot be sure. I wonder if Christie tailored their power supplies or they are just using what is available on the market.

The model I'm referring to XP Power LCL300PS12. From what I gathered it has identical look but I cannot be sure and it'll take some time before I even get my hands on atleast one of them.

Do you guys have any experience with this power supply ?
    Best,

I had the LVPS died on a Solaria One and ordered a replacement based off the part number. It was about $30 from some supply house in NJ. It didn't have the same connection, so I had to take the cable off the original LVPS and install it in the new LVPS. No problems since then, and that was 4 years ago.

Comment

Working...
    X