Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest firmware for MasterImage HORIZON3D

Hello!

What's the latest firmware version for MasterImage HORIZON3D cinema system (version with external control box)?

Thanks in advance.

294cad04737cc55faa7e173cc2190e8d.jpg​
    Last edited by Nikita Oksenchuk; 08-08-2021, 02:49 PM.

They are still listed at the address below, but they were also acquired by Real-D. According to LinkedIn they may still exist as D3D Technology .. Richard Garbett apparently still works for them, again according to LinkedIn, So your best bet may be to sign up on Linked In and contact Richard through there.

I installed quite a few of the spinning disk units and they worked great, but the spinning wheel was a real dust and grease sucker and had to be replaced at least a couple times a year at some locations. I only did one Stationary unit and that is still in and functioning fine.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...300412880.html
    Last edited by Mark Gulbrandsen; 08-08-2021, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Gulbrandsen View Post
      They are still listed at the address below, but they were also acquired by Real-D. According to LinkedIn they may still exist as D3D Technology .. Richard Garbett apparently still works for them, again according to LinkedIn, So your best bet may be to sign up on Linked In and contact Richard through there.

I installed quite a few of the spinning disk units and they worked great, but the spinning wheel was a real dust and grease sucker and had to be replaced at least a couple times a year at some locations. I only did one Stationary unit and that is still in and functioning fine.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...300412880.html
      Thank you. I’ll try to contact Richard Garbett by LinkedIn.

Comment

Version 1.4.3 was the last one on the website before it was all closed, on this particular model.
        Adrian

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian Avram View Post
          Version 1.4.3 was the last one on the website before it was all closed, on this particular model.
          Adrian
          Thank you so much.

Comment

Working...
          X