BARCO ICMP - MANUAL or FLASH CARDS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BARCO ICMP - MANUAL or FLASH CARDS

I am new to the Barco ICMP ... for years I loved my Dolby DSS/DSP 100s and 200s....but the world moves on and this dog must learn some new tricks.. anyone have a PDF manual or Flash Card(s). The system FEELING FAMILIAR and strange at the same time.

The ICMP offers different interfaces and control methods. Most smaller operations will probably use the HTML/Browser interface. It is a bit complicated at first to find your way through the different options - WebCommander, Commander PC, Communicator. Everyone of these allows for different tasks and methods, and certain type of information is hidden in the various manuals. Everything IS documented properly, but it involves a lot of reading.
    Barco also has some basic training videos about common tasks. Didn't your integrator supply some of these files to you?

Setting up playlists on the ICMP (quite similar to the Doremi SPL Editor) is VERY different from the DSS timeline style.

I guess someone can email some of these manuals to you. For now, just google for 'barco web commander user guide'.

Some of the tutorial videos are also available on Youtube (search youtube for 'barcotv icmp').
    Last edited by Carsten Kurz; 04-23-2021, 08:23 AM.

Comment

Thanks. Pdf manuals gratefully received. Utube helped too.

Comment

Working...
      X