Kinoton fp E premier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kinoton fp E premier

Friends, kinoton FP E premier series like FP E30 premier, FP E 38 was introduced in 2007 ?

The Premiere (and "Reference) was the last generation of the "E" series. The distinction was in the intermittent motor (and controller). The Premiere/Reference used an "FPS" series of controller and mating intermittent motor that was stronger/faster, which allowed for a significant light improvement (the shutters were also made with a larger opening percentage). They used a more massive power supply too with four large electrolytics instead of two, which the original "MDE" series used. The toroidal transformer is also significantly larger on the Premiere/Reference.

Comment

Thanks in premier series has an improved version of the intemitent motor used in FP EC2 version!? Also there was no maltase with Geneva principle!?

Comment

Correct. It is just a stepper motor.

Comment

Thanks any chance of getting a premier series in working condition?

Comment

I'm sure there are some out there, somewhere. Note, the older MDE style are, normally, more reliable.

Comment

I know of a few E Premiere machines in private hands, but not many. The non-Premiere are more common, but it’s still a more unusual projector to see. I have an EC (non-Premiere) myself and love it.

Comment

Thanks, so the kinoton fp30 EC2 is a premier series or non premier ec?

Comment

This one kinoton fp30 EC2 is premier version
                  Attached Files

Comment

To go into a little of this history and the timeline of Kinoton's "E" machines:
                    • In 1989 Kinoton released the EC (30 and 38), for studio use
                    • In 1997 after the success of the EC, Kinoton released the FP30 E and FP50E for standard cinemas
                    • In 1998 the E-S was released for high quality screening rooms
                    • In 1999 the EC II was released, which is a little bit more precise, and allows better control/adjustment
                    • In 2007 Kinoton released the last upgrades to the "E" machines, known as the "Reference" on the EC/E-S, and "Premiere" on the E. This is the best model of E drive ever available.
                    There is also the E-Q and the E-R, but I'm not sure when those were released. Anyone know?

Comment

Thanks, if u can find out anyec reference or e premier for sale please let me know

Comment

So it is only the Reference or Permiere models (the 2007+) you are looking for?

Comment

Better, or at least fp30 ec2 or fp E in early 2000 model

Comment

Or llike fp30 EC2 as in the pictures
                            Attached Files

Comment

One more doubt, any other company started doing digitally controlled intermittent without traditional Geneva maltose other than kinoton EC series? Please reply

Comment

Working...
                              X