Schematics of Kintek KT-21 mono optical Sound Processor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schematics of Kintek KT-21 mono optical Sound Processor

Hi guys. I would like to get the schematics of Kintek KT-21 mono optical Sound Processor ('expander') and the manual/schematics of Kintek KT-43A single projector exciter lamp power supply. I've got the KT-21 manual on Film-Tech Warehouse but the circuitry schematics scan is to blurred sadly. Thanks a lot friends !

All I can tell you is.... "Run, Its A Kintek! Worst crap ever produced for the cinema. You should look for something better like a Radio Shack amplifier with a mic input.

Comment

Hi Mark. Thank you for the tip. I've read some discussions about Kintek on previous Film-Handler's forum. I'd like to study its circuitry and making comparisons. Nice to talk to you again.

Comment

The original Kintek was cleaver and it actually does improve the quality of mono films dramatically. It also had the first solar cell preamp that was a virtual ground current amplifier The KT 800 and like were crap

Comment

Yes Gordon. Touché ! I want to know better only the former Kintek line like you have pointed: KT-21, KT-41 preamp ( = yours mention ? ), KT-22, KT-24, KT-43A and not subsequent lines. I like unusual stuff such as expander, harmonic exciter, stereo simulation, homemade processors,... so the most analog possible ! I need the circuitry design/specs of KT-21. Cheers !

Comment

I forgot: I need the Kintek KT-26 manual too. Thanks.

Comment

That preamp is indeed interested. I did study it a some time ago while i was producing and desing optical preamps, amps and other accesories for smaller cinemas which could not get dolby processors. Cannot tell for other li tek equipment, but i recall schematic from wars puse was quite readable.

Comment

Hello Marin. I agree. Well the KT-41 (pre amp) schematics is readable. But I'd like just a better KT-21 (mono processor) schematics and even the full manuals of KT-26 (SVA stereo) and KT-43A (exciter pw supply).

Comment

This one sounds perfectly ok in my movie theater. Electroniches https://www.harz-ferienhaus-mohnblume.de/kinotechnik/

Comment

Thanks Helmut. That site is brilliant. I don't understand German but I used Google translator. Yesterday I downloaded a bunch of German mp3 dialogues and books of the Foreign Service Institute (from USA). I even bought some books for learning your language. Well I'm reading your site just now.

Comment

Working...
                    X