Poster Frames

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poster Frames

Looking for vendor recommendations for outdoor/backlit poster frames. The frames will be inside VERY old large poster cases on the exterior of the building. This (obviously) leaves them to experience temperature extremes. I have some from SnapZo that did not survive those conditions.

Here is a vendor that I've used:

Baron Media Solutions

www.baronms.com

Comment

When I worked at Mercyhurst, we had some poster cases built and we put snap lock frames from Bass Industries in them.

https://www.bassind.com/graphic-disp.../poster-cases/

Ours were indoors, however. You'll probably want to check to be sure the ones you get are weather resistant. The ones we used were just the basic frame with no weather protection because we had them built into their own cases. If you want them to be standalone, you'll need to consider your options.

Comment

I recommend Bass Industries, I have sold hundreds of their products through the last 4 decades, both indoor and outdoor and have had nothing but great service. if Bob Ba7ron is still running the place, tell himI said howdy!

Comment

Thank you for these suggestions. I will post a picture when I get the new frames installed!

Comment

Working...
          X