Who are you using for Insurance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who are you using for Insurance?

Our insurance went up 33%, no claims. Central PA. Westfield. Anyone suggest another possibility?

Use the power of positive whining.

My insurance crept up every year until it was a totally ridiculous amount. At that point I called the insurance agent who takes my money and said, "This is outrageous, I'll have to find something else if you can't do better than that." He said that he would look into it and I got a revised bill for about half of what he had originally sent me. Nothing had changed other than the amount that they charged me.

Then it started creeping up again year after year so eventually I did go to a different outfit. My insurance still costs an outrageous amount but it's not quite to the hair-standing-on-end point yet. I'm sure it will get there and I'll have to start jumping up and down again at some point though.

Comment

How many screens do you have and how much are you paying ?
      Your rate could be better than ours ....
      I pay just under $1000 in a 4 plex .... and that seems cheap compared to what ive heard from others ...

Comment

Originally posted by Armand Daiguillon View Post
        I pay just under $1000 in a 4 plex .... and that seems cheap compared to what ive heard from others ...
        You mean you can even get insurance in Florida? Not many home owners and a lot of businesses can any more...

Comment

Originally posted by Armand Daiguillon View Post
          I'm not so well versed in insurance in your neck of the woods, but I guess that figure needs some more details to make sense, at least to me.

It's $1000 per what? Per year? Per month?
          What does it cover? Do you own or rent the place?

Comment

$1000 per month, standard liability insurance.

Comment

Working...
            X