Bleeker Street Film Distribution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bleeker Street Film Distribution

I help run a small rural cinema in Malmesbury, Wiltshire, UK. We have an NEC1202L projetcor and Doilby IMS3000. I have been trying for weeks now to contact anyone from Bleeker Street about booking their film "Golda" starring Helen Mirren as Golda Meir. Sadly, we have found no contacts who will even respond. Does anyone else have problems with this company? It's almost as if they don't want anyone to scvreen their films. If anyone has contact at Bleeker Street, I would be grateful. Many thanks.

Sent you a PM

Comment

Morning Philip, Thank you so much for the message. I will now contact them and see if we can get the film. Much appreciated. Have to say that Film-Tech forum is fast becoming my favourite site; so very useful to a beginner like me.

Comment

Have to say that Film-Tech forum is fast becoming my favourite site; so very useful to a beginner like me.
        Welcome to the forum and don't be shy about asking any question you like. There is a wealth of knowledge here and everyone will be glad to help and advise.

Comment

Working...
        X