Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pepsi BIB Pricing

Hey all,

We're paying what I believe to be high pricing for 3 Gallon BIB pricing for our Pepsi fountain beverages. We're at $59.15 per 3G BIB which is $19.72 per gallon. National pricing is at $17.91 and some industries like Bowling get a $5 per gallon rebate back which makes it very cheap compared to my cost.

Is there a good association to join for independent theater owners where we can get national pricing plus rebates like the bowling industry? It would sure save us some good money!

Thank you

https://bpaa.com/pepsi

thats why i always served coca cola products! with a single screen and a twin screen, i payed the same as the largest theatre circuits because cokes 'national pricing is even across the board and pepsico has tiered pricing based on districts and usage...plus coke always provided dispensers and repairs at no cost the theatres! at least locally pepsico charges for them.

Comment

We tried to contact coca cola 3 times in our area and they never responded. Pepsi responded immediately and provided free install of an 8 nozzle dispenser. We had to buy our own icemaker.

Pepsi service is great in our area but I'm just trying to get better pricing on syrup now.

Comment

Theaters banding together to get better prices doesn't seem to be a thing... I don't know why though... especially as an independent, the other independents aren't really competition, they're merely in the same boat as you are. I'm pretty sure that if just a few percent would get organized, they could already get huge discounts at some major suppliers. Also, film booking could be more centralized, which would form a larger power-block against the studios.

Comment

Can't we do something through NATO? That has to be the largest group of theater owners part of a organization.

Comment

There used to be an independent theatre group that work on group buys for equipment that also had a soda component. I'll try to track it down. Have no idea if it's still in operation. https://www.cbgpurchasing.com/ looks like it's been transferred to the ICA

There's a new group independent cinemas alliance cinemaalliance.org that's forming to negotiate with film companies once they finish up the legal formation and get a clearer understanding of the rules from Washington.

Comment

Working...
            X