No Box Office Magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scott Norwood View Post
    Well, the August issue arrived in my mailbox today, so that's something.
    If they ever quit printing Box Office that will be like losing The Big Reel!!!

Comment

I haven't read it yet, but, just flipping through it, it actually looks like a good issue. I enjoy their historical articles as much as anything about current releases, so this should make for some good reading.

Comment

Our Box Office August copy arrived in San Francisco on Sat. Nice issue and they covered many issues about theatres being closed along with Drive-In's opening. . Now let's see if they do a combo Sept/Oct issue or will they till stay monthly.

With Regal Theatres in the USA do to open on Friday Aug 21 2020 with a no mask policy It will be interesting in some markets if the public will feel safe going to a inside auditorium with no masks. I bet Regal will change their policy if the cinemas stay empty.

Glad to see Box Office Magazine back at least for the August 2020 issue.

We have a brand new Regal Cinema do to open any day in San Francisco CA called the Stonestown 12 and will replace the small old tired UA Stonestown Twin next door with a wall down the middle. . I wonder If they will make the August 21 2020 re opening like their other theatres around the USA.

Comment

Originally posted by Terry Monohan View Post
          With Regal Theatres in the USA do to open on Friday Aug 21 2020 with a no mask policy It will be interesting in some markets if the public will feel safe going to a inside auditorium with no masks. I bet Regal will change their policy if the cinemas stay empty.
          Regal is requiring masks of employees and guests:

- All employees will be required to wear masks.
          - Guests will be required to wear face masks at all times while in the lobby, hallways and restrooms. As per our terms of admission, any guest not complying with our policies shall be asked to leave. Guests will be welcome to return once they are compliant.
          https://www.regmovies.com/static/en/...virus-response

Comment

My wife is hooked on the Hallmark Movies. I happened to notice some scenes on one of their Christmas movies where you can see the breath of the actors because of the cold. Perhaps a trailer could point out this as the reason to use a face covering. Nothing like two actors talking to each other in a cloud of mist from their breath. Pretty gross if not unhealthy.

Comment

Working...
            X