There will be one for sure!
      Yes, eventually!

Comment

I've seen the future and I'm not there --John Cooper Clarke

Comment

Are we going BACK to it?!

2rz8uu.jpg

Comment

The future is seeing Mark getting the ban hammer for starting a teaser topic thread....

Oh Mark, you naughty scamp......
            Last edited by Tony Bandiera Jr; 12-10-2023, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Nah, wasn't my post? On the post date I was having 7 inches of colon removed because of diverticulitis. So, if it was anything that posted, it was that stray section of sigmoid colon that was removed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Gulbrandsen View Post
                So, if it was anything that posted, it was that stray section of sigmoid colon that was removed.
                So you're saying you were just talking out of your ass?

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Bandiera Jr View Post

So you're saying you were just talking out of your ass?
                  Ask you're own Sigmoid colon about that, or go see Johnny. His stand is in Rigby, right in front of the Farnsworth Museum..... on 1st st...

Comment

I'm not sure if anyone pays much attention to the forum anymore. In the olden days, you'd have gotten a beat-down for the teaser topic within a day.

Comment

I originally requested they take it down, so I'm rather amused they left it up. No doubt there is no AI here yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Gulbrandsen View Post
                        I originally requested they take it down, so I'm rather amused they left it up. No doubt there is no AI here yet.
                        but perhaps in The future...

Comment

Ah yes... The Future... Film-Tech needs an AI that all you do is answer some quick questions and the computer tells you what parts to order and where they are in stock.

Comment

I'm rather amused they left it up. No doubt there is no AI here yet.​
                            Heck, even the "Forum software is entirely new" block that appears when you log in has been there for four years now.
                            Last edited by Mike Blakesley; 12-14-2023, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Blakesley View Post

Heck, even the "Forum software is entirely new" block that appears when you log in has been there for four years now.
                              What's old is new again...

Originally posted by Markie Poo
                              Ask you're own Sigmoid colon about that, or go see Johnny. His stand is in Rigby, right in front of the Farnsworth Museum..... on 1st st...
                              I know that area well..and have been to the Farnsworth Museum, it is worth it. Johnny says Hi.

Comment

Working...
                              X