Telefilm Canada "Feel Again" trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Telefilm Canada "Feel Again" trailer

I just got a dcp of this trailer from Telefilm along with a request to play it for the next four weeks. It's actually pretty good!
    Last edited by Frank Cox; 09-21-2022, 02:29 PM. Reason: Changed facebook link for direct youtube link

What is that odd machine upstairs with the round things on top making all that odd clicking noise?

And in what cinema may I find that elusive beast?

If there was ever a clearer indication of how movie going has really lost it's magic, I haven't seen it, until now.

Telefilm did a great job with this one. Well done.

Comment

The theatre with the round thingy on top is the repertory Fox cinema in Toronto

Comment

Originally posted by Gordon McLeod View Post
        The theatre with the round thingy on top is the repertory Fox cinema in Toronto
        So, maybe it really still has a big clunky clicky thingy making moving pictures with light and celluloid up there somewhere?

It's sad to see how even the local art house doesn't have a 35mm projector anymore, not even on display in the lobby... Yet they do have an "old" Christie CP2210 as decoration item in the lobby...

Comment

I will certainly be adding this to my trailers playlist! Fantastic job

Comment

Working...
          X