No announcement yet.

Michael Schaffer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was sad to see a post on Facebook a couple days ago that Michael had passed way. He had strong opinions on a variety of topics, but his posts were interesting to read. His passing was kind of a shock; I didn't know his age, but he certainly wasn't elderly. It got me thinking about other long-time Film-Tech forum participants who are no longer with us. A lot of years have passed since the Film-Tech forum began.

Comment

https://www.lehmanreen.com/obituary/Michael-Schaffer

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Henderson View Post
        I was sad to see a post on Facebook a couple days ago that Michael had passed way. He had strong opinions on a variety of topics, but his posts were interesting to read. His passing was kind of a shock; I didn't know his age, but he certainly wasn't elderly. It got me thinking about other long-time Film-Tech forum participants who are no longer with us. A lot of years have passed since the Film-Tech forum began.
        Bobby, Were you around when it was called Brad Miller & Associates?

Comment

I never knew the site by that name. It was Film-Tech when I joined 20 years ago.

Comment

For anyone who is interested there was a small memorial service for Michael earlier this week. I will post the link to a recording of it soon.

Comment

Working...
            X