What is it, an awesomeness meter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is it, an awesomeness meter?

I have noticed that we all have a little meter-looking thing under our profile name/title. Some people like the esteemed Mr. Guttag have a few bars filled in, but others (including myself) are completely blank, even some who have made thousands of posts on the new forum. So.... WTF does this thing mean?

poster.jpg

Originally posted by Mike Blakesley View Post
    I have noticed that we all have a little meter-looking thing under our profile name/title. Some people like the esteemed Mr. Guttag have a few bars filled in, but others (including myself) are completely blank, even some who have made thousands of posts on the new forum. So.... WTF does this thing mean?
    It must be related to this:
    reputation.JPG

I found this in the Help section. I suspect it is a calculation based on number of posts and/or "Likes" given to your posts, and how many responses one of your posts gets.

Comment

So Mike was right. It is an awesomeness number!

Comment

Wait, I remember that from playing games... Once that little meter fills up, you finished the game... or is it game over?

Well, in order to test the theory, why don't we all give Mike a Like?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Blakesley View Post

poster.jpg
          Amazon sells Awesomness Meters. One run you just under a grand though...
          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

And, I suppose like Facebook, you could pay someone to generate Likes...

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Gulbrandsen View Post

Amazon sells Awesomness Meters. One run you just under a grand though...
              Here, since you're behind on King Steve, I've given you an unfair advantage: One free like.

Anybody else wants a like? Need to fill up on your awesomeness? Me and my Chinese click-friends are selling them for huge rebates!

Comment

Working...
              X