Cut, and print. That's a wrap!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cut, and print. That's a wrap!

After 25 plus years I've decided it's time to move on from the movie theatre business. I want to say thank you to the Film-Tech community for the troubleshooting help and answered questions, as well as the interesting discussions about the art of movie projection.

As of right now I don't know what the future holds. I'm taking a leap of faith without a net. However, combination of factors tells me now is the time to move on.

Good luck and feel free to stick around.

Comment

Sad to see you go. I hope you'll find something worthwhile to fill your time with.

You say you're not sure what the future holds. I guess to some extend that's true for all of us and many of us will probably know the feelings of uncertainty associated with that.

Comment

Justin, I am sorry to hear that you are leaving the industry as well. I do wish you all the best in whatever you move on to, and please drop in and let us know how you are doing.

I have also retired as an electrician recently, so I am now a double retiree lol. I just bought a large property in a more rural area and will build my final home there.

Comment

Working...
        X