Looking For 16mm Intermission Trailers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking For 16mm Intermission Trailers

We are trying to put together a few 16mm trailer reels to show private in my home. If you have any old 16mm candy or policy trailers or even movie trailers you don't want anymore please keep us in mind or in you're estate planning. My Kodak 16mm Pageant projector will keep them protected and run them smooth!

We will not sell them and keep them in good shape, won't toss them out.

Someone did have these many years ago with brand new copies made on 16mm from 35mm masters but they are no longer around. Will protect them for future generations to watch and enjoy!

When we worked for Fox West Coast Theatres in Oakland CA in the 1960's in high school at the Fox Oakland & Paramount Theatres we loved to see these classic intermission trailers on the big screen. True movie presentation at It's best! They had two union IA projectionists in the booth at that time and they became friends of mine and showed me how they edited these trailers, most came from National Screen Service in 35mm flat and a few in scope even.

United CA Theatres, Golden State Theatres and many outdoor drive In's in the SF Bay Area also ran a great selection of color and b&w short intermission candy/ refreshment 35mm trailers. So many just got tossed out when these classic cinemas closed and got torn down.

Thanks so much- Terry in San Francisco CA terrytheatres@hotmail.com

Working...
X