Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Ground Level   » Just need to Rant

Author Topic: Just need to Rant
Jason M Miller
Master Film Handler

- posted 03-06-2005 12:50 AM      Profile for Jason M Miller   Email Jason M Miller   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry about this guys but I just need to rant:

So I am sitting in my managers station and a girl comes out of Be Cool after being in there for at least 1/2 hour and says she does not like the movie and asked for a refund, I politely tell her that our policy is not to give refunds after 15 min the movie starts and I told her if she wanted to leave and come back for a later show of something else that would be fine (I even offered to refund the difference between the late show and what she paid). She told me that she had a curfew and she could not do it, also told me that another manager did it before for the same reason after she was in there for 1hr30min. I had mentioned to her some the reasons we would offer refunds after 15 min which included if something happened to the film so then she tells me the projector skipped, I just thought WTF you do not know what you are talking about so don't talk. After another few min of trying to make me give in, she started calling me heart-less and did not care about the customers. Then as she was leaving she called me an A$$-hole. [fu]

|  IP: Logged

Darryl Spicer
Film God

- posted 03-06-2005 01:20 AM      Profile for Darryl Spicer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to the world of stupid customers coments where this probably needs to go but that is not my call. Do you all have rainchecks or anything to give in those situations?

Jason M Miller
Master Film Handler

- posted 03-06-2005 01:41 AM      Profile for Jason M Miller   Email Jason M Miller   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No, not really... We have Comp Passes but we are not supposed to hand those out because the customer did not like the movie.

Adam Martin
I'm not even gonna point out the irony.

- posted 03-06-2005 02:25 AM      Profile for Adam Martin   Author's Homepage   Email Adam Martin       Edit/Delete Post 
Don't use teaser titles.

Mike Olpin
Chop Chop!

- posted 03-06-2005 02:28 AM      Profile for Mike Olpin   Email Mike Olpin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Also, this belongs here . Damn it Adam, I was going for my fourth lock today! [Razz]

Rachel Craven
Madam Moderator

- posted 03-06-2005 02:08 PM      Profile for Rachel Craven   Email Rachel Craven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Someone's a little lock happy. [Smile]

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: