Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Digital Cinema Forum   » christie 2210 ( LD has no more log space )

Author Topic: christie 2210 ( LD has no more log space )
Hakan Bicer
Film Handler

- posted 07-17-2014 08:38 AM      Profile for Hakan Bicer   Email Hakan Bicer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear friends ; I m an electronic engineer from Turkey

and we have dolby DSS 200 server and christie 2210

when we start the system christie 2210 touch panel give us this error message

1- LD has no more Log space
2- LD log space is running low

after that when the show player stared

give us this message

Downloading projector security logs...

after all the server give us an error connections message

when we call the Turkey distirubutor for christie

LD card is faild is they answer

but I cant believe this

How can I solve this problem ; is there any one helping to me about this

I will be happy

Best regards to all

|  IP: Logged

Antti Nayha
Master Film Handler

- posted 07-17-2014 08:47 AM      Profile for Antti Nayha   Email Antti Nayha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Hakan, and welcome to the forum!

Your LD card can probably still be saved - read this thread.

Hakan Bicer
Film Handler

- posted 07-17-2014 09:31 AM      Profile for Hakan Bicer   Email Hakan Bicer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for helping ; in additon I m a new user in forum sothat

I apologize for my incorrect use to private message option

Steve Guttag
We forgot the crackers Gromit!!!

- posted 07-17-2014 10:42 AM      Profile for Steve Guttag   Email Steve Guttag   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If the LD is already at the FULL state, then your options are VERY limited. If they are only "almost full" then, if you are on Dolby 4.7.x or higher software, there is a CLI command that will have the server extract all of the logs from the LD...this has worked for me 100% of the time but I have been told that others have had issues still.

If the LD is FULL and the server will no longer connect to the projector, then you have an issue only Christie can fix on their next release. You would need Enigma 1.8 software which Christie has not released. And while it can be loaded using TI software, you would need Christie's Enigma login and password (NOT THE SAME AS THE ICP). You'll get a version mismatch error but at least could could clear the LD logs.

If the projector is in warranty, Christie should issue a new LD.

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: