Christie Solaria One TPC communication PIB problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christie Solaria One TPC communication PIB problem

I have two Christie Solaria One Plus projectors. One of them works normally, but the other one gives a "PIB Connection lost power cycle projector" error. I've swapped the PIB card from the working projector to the faulty one, but the issue persists. However, when I replaced the TPCs, the problem was resolved. It seems like the issue is definitely with the TPC, because the PIB cards are functioning and the PIB status LED on the projector is blinking. But when I install the faulty TPC, the "TPC disconnected" warning LED on the Solaria One keeps blinking. So, it seems the TPC cannot communicate with the PIB. Is there any issue related to an Ethernet cable or IP address? Christie technical support advised me to reinstall the software, which I did, but it only cleared the warning message; the TPC still can't communicate with the PIB. Can I establish communication by connecting the Ethernet port under the TPC to the Ethernet port on the PIB with a cable? If not, could you please assist me with this?

could be the flash card from the TPC

mike moreno

Comment

I am resolved.
      I noticed that TPC couldn't communicate with Solaria One when I opened the bottom cover, the light on the Ethernet port wasn't on. I unplugged it, connected a different Ethernet cable, and connected the other end to the switch, enabling communication with PIB, and now it's working.

Comment

Working...
      X