Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• URGENT : Intermission NeoDCP

Hello,

We're using NeoDCP as a solution to our outdoor cinema events. I'm creating a playlist for the upcoming event and I want to create a intermission halfway through the feature. I can insert a pause but it does not give me any options on where to start the pause.

I looked up the manual of NeoDCP , and it says something about cutting the feature in half and playing 2 seperate playlists. One before the intermission and one after.

Can anyone help me/explain me how I can achieve this ? Thanks in advance.

I think you got it working?

Still, the documentation is a bit sketchy on this one, so here the quick and dirty instructions:

- First, determine where you want the intermission, put the show on pause. Step back/forward to the exact spot where you want to have your intermission, write down the frame number.
    - Then you add the feature to the playlist twice.
    - In between both instances of the feature, you add your intermission items, like a nice 10 minutes of blank or some 10 minute intermission program for example.
    - Click on the first instance of the Feature, click on advanced and fill in the frame number you noted down before as the Exit frame number.
    - Click on the second instance of the Feature, click on advanced and fill in the frame number you noted down before as the Entry frame number.

Ignore any total playlist length, as the counter doesn't account for your playlist trickery correctly...

Comment

Working...
    X