Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Display 3D content through HDMI in GDC SR-1000?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Display 3D content through HDMI in GDC SR-1000?

One of my friends has a small room that run a Chritie projector with one GDC SR-1000 server.And another PC is connect to the SR-1000's HDMI Input.It can play 3D content by runing StereoScopic Player on the PC until yesterday.
    Yesterday,someone modified the setting in StereoScopic Player,then the 3D image is not available now.Also they do not remerber the original setting.
    As they said,they only modified the setting in StereoScopic Player,never changed any thing in GDC server and Chritie projector.
    Does anyone has this kind experience can give some advise?

I can't pretend I don't have any experience on messing things up on a working configuration.
    My most useful advise would be to not let that "someone" or any "anyone" messing with the settings of a working configuration again without taking snapshots "before" and "after". Then, experiment with settings, disconnect and reconnect the HDMI (in other words, do whatever necessary for the connection to re-negotiate between the systems) between changes, check for compatible framerates.
    Lastly, keep in mind that -while changing the signal to the IMB- a change could have taken place on the SR-1000.
    Automation is a good thing to simplify work, but may come back and bite you in very complicated ways.

Comment

Working...
    X