Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JBL CPi2000 processor automation cues

Hi everyone. Hope you have a great day.

i hope somebody cal help me on this. I would like to install a JBL CPi2000 cinema audio processor but i cant find how does it work with an imb. I mean how can i send cues to control channel digital or nonsyc. The user guide didnt say anithing about it.
    did you hace any clue?

Thanks

The product page on jblpro has a download for the software and automation commands:

https://jblpro.com/products/cpi2000

TMS\SMS system (as client)connect to CPi2000 (as server, port: 19272) via TCP socket, then send the following string commands to set up CPi2000.

1. Set Input Source (0-3) command
    command: setsrc <value>
    0: "Digital Cinema"
    1: "MIC"
    2: "Analog Cinema"
    3: "Music"
    example: setsrc 1
    return: setr "InputSource" "MIC"
    ​​

Comment

I am not so sure how to create the TCP socket.

Comment

What IMB/IMS or TMS are you using?

Comment

Right now i have it with a cristie imb s2 but i can move it to a sr1000 or ims3000 or also sx3000

Comment

The way to setup TCP/UDP cues is different for every server type, as it is based on the individual GUI options. The method as such, though, is similar between different servers. You configure TCP address, port, and input commands and escape characters.

Comment

Hi friends.
              I made the processor signals work on the GDC servers. the networksocket option is there.

Comment

Dear Miguel Moreno,
                I am reaching out to request your assistance with configuring a GDC SR1000 with a JBL CPi2000 processor . I understand that you may have expertise in this area, and I would greatly appreciate any guidance or configuration details you can provide. Specifically, I am looking for information on how to set up the GDC SR1000 and JBL CPi2000 to work together effectively. This includes details connections, network configuration, and any control protocols that need to be implemented.

Best Regards
                ShibuPaul
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X