QSC DCP 100 OR 300 Digital Cinema Processor HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QSC DCP 100 OR 300 Digital Cinema Processor HELP

I have several of these, in use. QUESTION how can I set up the QSC DCP software to WAKE UP (from off / cold start) in THE NON-SYNC PRE-SHOW MUSIC MODE. One one unit requires this fix.

I don't recall the DCP series having a "Wake Up" preset. I suppose, you could fabricate one using the "Automation" connector so when it comes on, it selects a preset. It would seem kinda hokey to me as you'd have that line permanently selected. It should do anything until its state changes so it shouldn't affect normal switching but that could be a way.

The DCP line just wakes up where it last was.

Comment

I think there's a way to do it, but I don't recall exactly how. Like Steve G says, I believe
      they will wake up and revert to whatever setting was last used when they got turned
      off. I'd have to look at our units, but I've taken a few days off for the holidays, so I won't
      be back at the venue till next week. Where I work, the units units are left powered up
      24/7 so waking them up every day isn't an issue. But I do know that whenever there's
      a major power failure, they always wake-up in whatever state they were last at when
      they lost power.

Comment

Working...
      X