JNIOR Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Rafael,

First of all address this concern through our support @ integpg email. The team will assist you straight away. Seriously if you call our number during the workday there is no waiting on hold. You can use the chat on our website and there is no AI. One of us will assist you. They certainly can assist you between 8AM and 4PM M-F EST from here on the east coast USA. After hours sometimes Kevin is available. This should be easy to rectify.

Having said that. You said "Main Applet" and there were only applets for the Series 3. The Series 4 (which is the Model 410) responds to the browser with web pages that have nothing to do with Java applets. Some are confused in thinking that what works for the 310 should work for the 410. Well it does to some extent but the old applets are no longer supported. We were forced out of them by the browsers a decade ago.

Also make sure that you are running a recent JANOS update. One that puts the config.zip file (the web interface) in the proper place. This will be likely the first thing the guys will check. If you are using the Cinema application, that gets updated periodically as well.

I am sorry that you are having this issue. Don't let it frustrate you. We will work with you to get it right.

Bruce

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce Cloutier View Post
      JANOS v2.4.1 OS for JNIOR Series 4 has been released.

This update will be available for download from our website next week after our Memorial Day weekend. (So you get advanced notice)
      Hahaha... Kevin pointed out that I said "Memorial Day" and I meant Labor Day. Did I mention I've lost track of time? And... no body called me out on this? So I guess I could have been giving you advanced notice of an update that we are going to release in mid-2024? Wait. Maybe not so unusual these days?

Anyway, that OS (v2.4.1) is out there. Do the update!

Comment

Rafael,

I tried to email you back after you reached out to our support email but I haven't received a response. I want to make sure you feel that we are trying to be responsive to your issue. You can join the chat on our website for real-time support.

Please also get the latest support tool, 7.15, from our website. https://jnior.com/download/jnior-sup...stv=1696339320

Comment

Working...
        X