Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMB-S2 no marriage

Hi

since we don’t know how long our DCP2000 with a broken clock (RTC) will live, I tried installing an IMB-S2 into our CP2220. The project automatically did the update, but we can’t start the marriage. Since we have a 3.2.1 backplane, I unchecked the LD-installed. I then tried remarrying the LD, but that won’t work either with the IMB installed. I had to phisically remove the IMB to remarry the LD

Are you getting the grey IMB indicator on the TPC? Or is it Red?

Comment

I think remembering seeing both. Grey when phisically installed, red when selected in Content Device Manager.

Comment

Hello again
        Do the many broken IMB-S2s usually show the same problems, if yes, which are these?
        Thanks

Comment

If you want to use the LD you can leave the IMB in the projector but indicating "None" in the IMB installed menu. Same thing if you want to use the IMB: you can leave the LD installed but remove the tick and indicate "Christie" in the IMB list.
          The IMB has lost certificates if FIPS led on the board remains red and if the IMB status led on the TPC is red. If the IMB status is gray the projector does not communicate with the board (or the board is not completely powered up (most times this happens if an eSATA cable is connected to the IMB during boot with a CRU bay on without a HDD inserted)

Comment

Grazie Elia
            I tried marrying the LD with the IMB phisically installed and select none (IMB) in the Content device manager, but it didn't marry, I had to phisically remove the IMB to remarry the LD.
            I'll give it another try one of these days and document exactly which LEDs are on and which color they show, aswell as Errormessages on the TCP. I had no cables attached to the IMB.

Comment

Working...
            X