foxkeys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• foxkeys

Has Disney killed foxkeys.com for good? Or does anyone still have access to it? The old username and password that was on all the public projectionist letters (fox/fox) doesn't seem to work anymore.

For me it was mainly a great database of all American movie theaters. It even listed screens on U.S. military bases abroad.

Just a great resource to research U.S. cinemas and get an understanding of how digital films are delivered (or in this case, unlocked). But to be honest I never thought Disney was just going to keep it going.

I hadn't used that in years. All my keys come in my email, but I usually get them from Deluxe's "ONE" portal which is clunky, but works.

I gave up on Fox's web presence when they stopped maintaining their exhibitor relations website, which used to be awesome but last time I looked, it was a sad mess of missing graphics and broken links.

Comment

They didn't even renew their SSL certificate, so I guess it has been officially abandoned. What I don't understand though why it is too difficult for such an organization to at least post a message on the site, indicating that it has been closed. Now, it's like an abandoned theater, with the Fox signage still hanging, but the windows kicked in...

Comment

Working...
      X