RTS ticket layout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RTS ticket layout

Is anyone else here using RTS to make tickets with a "card stock" printer?

We have reserved seats, and on the RTS ticket layout (which is such a mess, it looks like it was designed by a fourth grader with low design skills), the row and seat numbers are way too small. Probably about 1/16" tall, at the most, and pretty much unreadable in dim light. I've written emails to RTS and spent time on the phone with them, in the hopes of getting it tweaked to where the row and seat number are much larger. You would think I had asked them to re-invent the wheel or something.... they've all but told me it's impossible, or not without a huge amount of programming.

Is it really that big of a damn deal to get the row and seat numbers to be bigger??

You can create a custom ticket using code.
    Go to Setup, Tickets, Custom layout code printer.

The attached should work for boca compatible printers. Apologies if code has info specific to our venue. RTS should be able to help you create a ticket style.
    Attached Files

Comment

Thought I'd chime in and show you a couple of tickets from Sensible Cinema Software. No coding necessary.
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 2 photos.
      Last edited by Rusty Gordon; 12-24-2021, 10:40 AM.

Comment

When we first switched to reserve seating we had the same problem, the row and seat numbers were ridiculously small. They were able to revise the ticket to print larger and with much bigger row and seat numbers. I can not remember exactly how but they changed the printed ticket option to "rts custom v2" or something similar. It only took a minute. Maybe when I get to work later I can snoop around and see if I can find where and what it is. Our ticket printer is a generic thermal, samsung or something or other not from rts but I would not think that would matter. Maybe you kept getting a new person on the phone, might be worth another call.

Comment

I know how to change to different layouts but none of the layouts already there will work with our printer. It's nuts. You would think the seat location would be the most prominent thing on the tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Fairchild View Post
            You can create a custom ticket using code.
            Go to Setup, Tickets, Custom layout code printer.

The attached should work for boca compatible printers. Apologies if code has info specific to our venue. RTS should be able to help you create a ticket style.
            Kevin, Use the code? Seriously... If 1 out of 50 people, even on this forum, could use the code then that might be a miracle. Getting a customer use the code isn't going to happen. That's why when my customers ask which ticketing system to buy, I always tell them to get Sensible Cinema. RTS should do minor changes for their customers at no or minimum charge.

Comment

Working...
            X