No announcement yet.

"It isn't over yet"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As an alternative to "AfterCredits.com", there is also MediaStinger, which works pretty nice on your mobile phone and gives a one-line conclusion at the end: You can leave / You should stay. Yes, I admit, I've even used it while the show was still running and hit the credits... But by all means, I consider the show to be over once the credits hit the screen.

Hipster movie-making 101, the 2021 edition:
    - Never even dare to show the title card the first 10 minutes of the movie. If you aim for the ultimate hipster-award, you show it directly after the introduction scene. The dark magic lies in making that scene last as long as possible.
    - Never have the font and style of your title card match with the movie poster. People may think those are actually connected and you give a damn about consistency.
    - Choose your own aspect ratio, if you can't settle on one, no problem, use as many as you want. Changing aspect-ratios mid-scene is a good way to wake up the audience!
    - Credit scenes should at least last 15 minutes, anything less and your movie doesn't feel important. Don't have enough names to put in here? Just put the names of all the employees of your catering company in there. Still not enough? Add all the names of the outsourcing company that handles the helpdesk of your IT department in there too, they sure will thank you for the recognition! Still not enough names? The people you hired may have friends, family and pets!
    - Don't be shy to put your biggest plot twist right after the credits. Those people who don't have the decency to look at a black wall of names floating by for 25 minutes aren't worth to know the true meaning of your masterpiece anyway.

Comment

Working...
    X